January 10, 2019
ICOM KYOTO Call for papers Call for papers
CIMUSET 47th annual conference theme: “Traditions for a Sustainable Future”.
The 2019 annual meetings and conference of ICOM- CIMUSET will be held as part of the 25th General Conference of ICOM in Kyoto from 1-7 September.
We invite you to join us in Kyoto for the 47th CIMUSET conference to reflect upon our theme “Traditions for a Sustainable Future.” How can science and technology museums advance ecological, economic, cultural and social sustainability? What is sustainable scientific and technical heritage? How can science and technology museums be spaces for change? What is the role of traditional know-how and techniques in the future?
• Abstracts must not exceed 250 words.
• Submissions must be received by midnight (12:00AM, GMT) 28th February 2019 Late entries will not be considered.
• All submissions will be vetted by the Review Committee.
• Submitters will be notified, via email, by the Review Committee regarding the acceptance or rejection of their abstract by 30 March 2019.
• No individual may present more than one paper.
• Co-authors and co-presenters must be defined when submitting your abstract.
• We prefer submissions to be in English.
Please submit you Registration Form and your Call for Paper Application Form with abstract by midnight (12:00AM, GMT) 28th February 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the call for paper form: https://pdf.lu/Y58G
Registration will be the same for ICOM General Conference in Kyoto from 1-7 September 2019. Link to register: http://icom-kyoto-2019.org/outline.html#